3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,485 sqft
Added: 07/16/21, Last Updated: 07/16/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2002028
Subdivision: Arlington Ridge<!--
List Price: 1195000.00-->
Would You Be Willing To Cough Up $1,900,000 For A 2-bedroom Contemporary-style Residence In 22209?22209 is a great place to find a residence like 1881 N Nash St N #1011 for roughly $1,900,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22209 in Arlington County's real estate market. In addition, many home shoppers could be shocked by what this residence has right here in Arlington County. Continue reading "1881 N Nash St N #1011, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
Penthouse at Atrium Condo
Looking For At Least 2,232 Sqft Of Place In 22209 in Arlington For Less Than $1,500,000?Will Nesbitt tells us that 1530 Key Blvd #1325, Arlington VA is a big big opportunity at $1,485,000. Above all, consider that the average living area of residences in the Arlington area is 1,471. Continue reading "1530 Key Blvd #1325, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
2 Bedroom in Clarendon 1021 For $1,250,000
1,287 Sqft Condo For $1,250,000 in 22201 in Arlington CountyAlan Clerinx tells us that 1021 N Garfield St #1032, Arlington VA is an intriguing mid-sized opportunity at $1,250,000. Conversely, the average living area of places in Arlington County is 1,448 sqft. Continue reading "1021 N Garfield St #1032, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
Market Update: in Arlington County Virginia 22202 |-| $1,100,000
Large Condo For $1,100,000 in 222021200 Crystal Dr #813, Arlington VA recently came to the real estate market and is advertised for sale for $1,100,000. Hence, you may want to take into account this residence (depending upon your budget). Conversely, the average living area of homes in Arlington is 1,438 sqft. Continue reading "1200 Crystal Dr #813, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
Arlington Virginia For Sale ↔ $1,790,000Is it crazy to pay $1,790,000 for a super luxury 21st-century home like 1881 N Nash St #1002 in 22209 in Arlington? On the other hand, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. In contrast, if you use Andrew Patton to buy your condo at Turnberry Tower, you may qualify for a rebate of around $11,062. On the other hand, there are always pitfalls in Arlington real estate. But, a reliable specialist like Andrew can guide you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a condo in 22209. Continue reading "1881 N Nash St #1002, Arlington Real Estate Update"
How Much Do Properties Cost At Turnberry Tower in 22209 in Arlington?If you're considering a place like 1881 N Nash St #2311, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Arlington, Virginia area.
The 22209 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22209 area is 93 days.
- The average living area in the 22209 area is 1,004 sqft. In contrast, 1881 N Nash St #2311 has 3,036 sqft of living area.
- The 22209 Area has an average price per square foot of $808 . Above all, 1881 N Nash St #2311 is $1,087 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22209 area?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in the 22209 area. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. But, 1881 N Nash St #2311 is the highest-priced home in the 22209 area. 1881 N Nash St #2311 is asking $3,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22209 area is 66 years. 1881 N Nash St #2311 is 12 years old.