Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Patton. I think 900 N Stafford St #1514 is a very interestinghome in Arlington, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Continue reading "Establish Real Estate Objectives For Your 1-bedroom Colonial-style Home In 22203"
Newly Listed At in Northern VA 22206 || $300,000Monika Ortiz would like to call your attention to this $312,000 home at 2801-C S Woodrow St #1 in Courtbridge of Arlington. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22206 in Arlington County. Indeed, you could be impressed by what this property can provide. Continue reading "2801-C S Woodrow St #1, Arlington VA 22206 Advertised For Sale"
Dreaming about Residences At Courtbridge of Arlington? Weigh options regarding This Condo.Email us to learn more about 2907-D S Woodley St #4 in 22206 in Arlington. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22206 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22206 area is 74 years. 2907-D S Woodley St #4 is 39 years old.
- The 22206 Area has an average price per square foot of $443 . However, 2907-D S Woodley St #4 is $489 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22206 area is 72 days.
- The average living area in the 22206 area is 1,344 sqft. Still, 2907-D S Woodley St #4 has 613 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22206 area?
Affordable Condo :: Arlington VA 22209
679 Sqft Home For $358,000 in 22209 in ArlingtonAt a price of $358,000, 2106 N Scott St #39, Arlington VA is an intriguing residence compared to other condos on the market now. But, the average living area of condos in Arlington County is 1,599 sqft. Continue reading "2106 N Scott St #39, Arlington VA 22209 For Sale"
How Much Do Art Deco-Style Homes Cost At Ballston in Arlington, Virginia?Buying a condo like 1127 N Stuart St #6 is Possibly the single biggest monetary expense most residents of Arlington, Virginia will ever make. Actually, as a local licensed real estate adviser with market knowledge about places like 1127 N Stuart St #6, Monika Ortiz is a property hunter's champion who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that buyer clients need when picking and purchasing a $400,000 1-bedroom 1-baths art deco condo in 22201 in Arlington County. Indeed, there are always risks in 22201 in Arlington real estate. But even so, a meticulous real estate agent not unlike Monika is able to guide you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a condo in 22201. Continue reading "1127 N Stuart St #6, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
Do you want to buy a smaller 2 bedroom dwelling for roughly $350,000? There are only a limited number of smaller residences in 22209 in Arlington right now. 2109 N. Scott St #51 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you hunt for something to contemplate. Continue reading "Pursuing A Smaller 2 Bedroom Residence For Roughly $350,000"
1 Bedroom in 22203 Asking $469,900Let Julie Nesbitt know if you'd like to learn a bit more about this residence in Residences At Liberty Center. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Arlington, Virginia. In addition, many property seekers might be impressed by what this condo has right here in Arlington County. Continue reading "888 N Quincy St #603, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
Newly Listed At in Arlington County Virginia 22203 |-| $409,900Let Stuart Nesbitt know if you're contemplating $409,900 condos in Arlington. 3835 9th St N #208w is an example of this contemporary community in 22203. Looking at these photos and prices from Arlington County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22203. Indeed, you will most likely be amazed by what this residence has for the right buyer. Continue reading "3835 9th St N #208w, Arlington VA 22203 For Sale"
$250,000 :: 1 Bedroom in 22203 at Arlington OaksIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re considering purchasing a new home such as 202 N George Mason Dr #202-1.
The 22203 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 75 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 1,001 sqft. Above all, 202 N George Mason Dr #202-1 has 651 sqft of living area.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $358 . But, 202 N George Mason Dr #202-1 is $384 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in the 22203 area. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. But even so, 5205 N Carlin Springs Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22203 area. 5205 N Carlin Springs Rd is asking $1,895,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 30 years. 202 N George Mason Dr #202-1 is 82 years old.