I'd like to introduce you to Julie Nesbitt. 2714 S Troy St is a great property, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "How About A Modest Place Like 2714 S Troy St?"
4 Bedroom in 22206 Asking $975,000So, is 5054 22nd St S the home for you? Perhaps. Are you trying to find a 4-bedroom residence in Arlington, Virginia? Are you looking for a 4-bedroom Colonial-style dwelling in Arlington County? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $975,000? Is it actually worth $1,005,000 or $945,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $6,030 on this real estate purchase? Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more from a patient pro on 22206 in Arlington County real estate. Continue reading "5054 22nd St S, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
What Can I Acquire In Arlington, Virginia For $850,000?Here’s some reasons about real estate in 22201 in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 901 N Monroe St #401 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Arlington Area
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 38 years. 901 N Monroe St #401 is 24 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $523 . But even so, 901 N Monroe St #401 is $605 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 141 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,781 sqft. But, 901 N Monroe St #401 has 1,404 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
Surprising Home $499,000 ※ Arlington VA 22202There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers considering homes like 1211 S Eads St #802 in the Arlington area.
Arlington County Aspects
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 139 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,770 sqft. But, 1211 S Eads St #802 has 1,351 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $487 . But, 1211 S Eads St #802 is $369 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. But, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 38 years. 1211 S Eads St #802 is 33 years old.
What Can I Purchase In 22209 in Arlington County For $650,000?
How Much Does A Modest Condo Cost In 22209 in Arlington?Stuart Nesbitt tells us at a price of $665,000, 1600 N Oak St #527, Arlington VA is enticing to think about. Above all, consider that the average living area of condos in the Arlington area is 1,773. Continue reading "1600 N Oak St #527, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
What Can I Buy In 22203 in Arlington County For $550,000?
How Much Does 1,109 Sqft Of Residence In Arlington Cost?Julie Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your budget --- you may want to deliberate on 3835 9th St N #1008e, Arlington VA which is available for $570,000. In contrast, the average living area of residences in Lexington Square is 1,113 sqft. Continue reading "3835 9th St N #1008e, Arlington VA 22203 Advertised For Sale"
As might be expected, you can find a modest choice end unit townhouse in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of choice homes in 22207. Possibly one of them is the great property for you. If it's not 5009 22nd St N, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Connect with Will Nesbitt to learn more from a results-driven specialist on Arlington real estate. Continue reading "Locating A Modest Choice End Unit Townhouse In Arlington County"