$260,000 In Arlington Virginia 222034501 Arlington Blvd #712 is located in the Arlington area of the NOVA region. Here are several matters for property seekers who are looking at this area to think about.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The 22203 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 30 years. 4501 Arlington Blvd #712 is 57 years old.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $579 . But, 4501 Arlington Blvd #712 is $317 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 71 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 940 sqft. In contrast, 4501 Arlington Blvd #712 has 819 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?
Do you want to buy a smaller 1 bedroom condo for roughly $250,000? There are only a limited number of smaller homes in 22202 in Arlington County right now. 1300 Army Navy Dr #211 is one of of those selections, Nesbitt Realty can help you discover the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Surprising Inputs For Buyer Clients Searching For A Smaller 1 Bedroom Condo For Roughly $250,000"
I'm Andrew Patton. 1200 N Nash St #1165 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22209. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Continue reading "Prioritizing To Identify The Best Possible Condo In Arlington"
Some Facts About Properties For Sale In Arlington County
How Much Does A Small Condo Cost In 22207?Nesbitt Realty tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to think about 4343 Lee Hwy #804, Arlington VA which is available for $255,000. But even so, compare this to the average square feet (1,620) of properties in Arlington County to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "4343 Lee Hwy #804, Arlington VA 22207 Listed"
What Can I Purchase In 22202 in Arlington For $250,000?
Are You Seeking 902 Sqft Of Living Space?Depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this condo at 1300 Army Navy Dr #412 which is listed for $265,000. Still, the average living area of homes in Arlington is 1,636 sqft. Continue reading "1300 Army Navy Dr #412, Arlington VA 22202 Listed"
Learn More About Residences Listed In The Arlington AreaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re deliberating the possibility of buying a new property such as 1730 Arlington Blvd #306.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Arlington Area
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 41 years. 1730 Arlington Blvd #306 is 62 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $513 . In contrast, 1730 Arlington Blvd #306 is $436 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,636 sqft. On the other hand, 1730 Arlington Blvd #306 has 685 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
What Type Of Place Can I Purchase In 22207 For $200,000?
How Much Does A Tiny Condo Similar To 4635 20th Rd N #A Cost In 22207 in Arlington County?4635 20th Rd N #A, Arlington VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $209,900. So, you may want to reflect on this condo (depending upon your budget). Above all, compare 4635 20th Rd N #A to others in the area that have approximately 588 sqft of living area. Continue reading "4635 20th Rd N #A, Arlington VA 22207 For Sale"
Stuart Nesbitt can help you if you need to learn more about real estate in 22204. Continue reading "Hidden Perks About George Mason Village"