This 2 bedroom place of residence in 22204 in Arlington is listed for $259,000. Stuart Nesbitt can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. It's best to rely on a local pro like Stuart Nesbitt to seek places. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return right results. Continue reading "Find A 2 Bedroom Place In Arlington For $259,000"
Arlington Area Real Estate BasicsIf you're considering a dwelling like 1530 Key Blvd #412, then this might a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22209 in Arlington County area.
Real Estate Basics About The 22209 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22209 area is 41 years. 1530 Key Blvd #412 is 36 years old.
- The 22209 Area has an average price per square foot of $566 . But, 1530 Key Blvd #412 is $558 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22209 area is 90 days.
- The average living area in the 22209 area is 1,110 sqft. Nevertheless, 1530 Key Blvd #412 has 895 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22209 area?
Learn More About Condos For Sale In The Arlington AreaThere are shop tidbits that weigh in a home hunter's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. 880 N Pollard St #302 is in 22203 and has been on the market for 38 days. This property has 780 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $419,000. At a price of $419,000, 880 N Pollard St #302, Arlington VA is an intriguing residence compared to other homes for sale now. Continue reading "880 N Pollard St #302, Arlington VA 22203 Listed"
Are You Seeking A 5 Bedroom Real Property For Around $1,600,000?Well ... is 1102 S Monroe St the most suitable detached home for you? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Monika Ortiz has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you searching for a 5-bedroom detached home in 22204? Are you dreaming about a 5-bedroom 5-baths Colonial-style place in 22204? Do you need 5 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $1,579,000? Is it actually worth $1,605,000 or $1,545,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $9,758 on this next residence? When you buy a detached home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in Arlington County. Continue reading "1102 S Monroe St, Arlington VA 22204 Listed For Sale"
$1,225,000 Listed For Sale At 2016 N Greenbrier St In Arlington County2016 N Greenbrier St is located in the Arlington area of Northern Virginia. Here are several details for purchasers who are looking at this area to dream about.
Real Estate Facts About The 22205 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22205 area is 64 years. 2016 N Greenbrier St is 72 years old.
- The 22205 Area has an average price per square foot of $521 . But, 2016 N Greenbrier St is $438 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22205 area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the 22205 area is 2,116 sqft. But, 2016 N Greenbrier St has 2,800 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22205 area?
Would You Pay $874,800 For A $874,800 Place In 22209 in Arlington County?Purchasing an interior unit townhouse comparable to 1418 N Rhodes St #B103 will probably be the most important purchase most Americans will ever make. On the other hand, as a genuine guru with extensive real estate knowledge about 22209 in Arlington County, Alan Clerinx will be your adviser who understands the information and emotional support that home buyers need when trying to find $874,800 properties in Arlington and acquiring a home like 1418 N Rhodes St #B103. On the other hand, there are always risks in 22209 in Arlington real estate. But, a reliable ace like Alain can advise you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying an interior unit townhouse in Arlington. Continue reading "1418 N Rhodes St #B103, Arlington Real Estate Advisory"
My name is Will Nesbitt. I am a sensible real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22213 in Arlington, Virginia. 6967 Fairfax Dr is an amazing condo in Arlington, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Prioritizing To Find The Most Compatible Residence In 22213 In Arlington County"
What Are Properties Like At Nauck In Arlington, Virginia?Buying real estate in the Arlington area similar to 2122 S Lincoln St is possibly the largest financial choice most Americans will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about 22204 in Arlington, Will Nesbitt knows the informational and emotional backing that buyers need if seeking and buying a dwelling. Furthermore, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Still, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a duplex in 22204 in Arlington. Continue reading "2122 S Lincoln St, Arlington VA 22204 For Sale"
Real Estate Considerations In The Arlington AreaThere's a lot to love about this property in 22206. But is 3251 S Stafford St #A2 the most suitable home for you? You have a lot of choices in Arlington County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:How many baths do you need? 3251 S Stafford St #A2 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 3251 S Stafford St #A2 has 0 half baths. Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 1416 S Greenbrier St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 2815-E E S Woodrow St #5. How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down? Continue reading "3251 S Stafford St #A2, Arlington VA 22206 For Sale"
Arlington Virginia Listed /// $629,000If you’re looking for condos to buy in Arlington, Virginia we’ve collected some details for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a residence like 820 N Pollard St #802.
Arlington County Secrets
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 75 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,592 sqft. However, 820 N Pollard St #802 has 1,030 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $552 . Still, 820 N Pollard St #802 is $611 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. But even so, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 820 N Pollard St #802 is 16 years old.