Valuable Bits of Information About Condos Listed In Arlington County2030 N Adams St #810 is located in the Arlington area of Northern VA. Here are a few tidbits for purchasers who are looking at this area to look at.
The 22201 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 46 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,135 sqft. Still, 2030 N Adams St #810 has 480 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $453 . Conversely, 2030 N Adams St #810 is $453 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 2030 N Adams St #810 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 2030 N Adams St #810 is listed for $217,500. On the other hand, 1300 N Hudson St is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 1300 N Hudson St is asking $2,650,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 23 years. 2030 N Adams St #810 is 57 years old.
Sold In Eclipse On Center ParkWhat's your home at Eclipse On Center Park exactly worth? Stuart Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your property in Arlington County for free. Are you thinking of selling your property in the Arlington Area at Eclipse On Center Park? If so, it's sensible to contemplate what condos have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for the condo.
Did you know that in at Eclipse On Center Park:Continue reading "How Much Your Condo At Eclipse On Center Park Will Sell For?"
$600,000 |-| Arlington VA 22209 - Comparables and SuggestionsDo you know all there is to know about 1600 N Oak St #525?
The 22209 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22209 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22209 area is 976 sqft. But, 1600 N Oak St #525 has 1,205 sqft of living area.
- The 22209 Area has an average price per square foot of $512 . But even so, 1600 N Oak St #525 is $519 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22209 area?
- 1111 Arlington Blvd #113 is the least expensive home in the 22209 area. 1111 Arlington Blvd #113 is listed for $100,000. But, 1881 N Nash St #2311 is the highest-priced home in the 22209 area. 1881 N Nash St #2311 is asking $3,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22209 area is 66 years. 1600 N Oak St #525 is 34 years old.
$799,500 |-| Arlington Virginia 22201Buying real estate in Arlington County comparable to 1200 N Hartford St #401 is plausibly the biggest budgetary investment an individual will ever make. Indeed, as a well-informed real estate professional, Nesbitt Realty knows the data and the emotional support most property seekers want when trying to find $799,500 homes in 22201 in Arlington and acquiring a condo like 1200 N Hartford St #401. In addition, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. In contrast, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a condo in 22201 in Arlington. Continue reading "1200 N Hartford St #401, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
Shopping for a 1-BR condo in Arlington? I understand the Arlington County real estate market. Continue reading "This 1 BR Condominium At Ballston Caught My Eye"
Has the time come to own a real estate? Superb. You can count on a fine ace like Alan Clerinx to assist. Continue reading "We Serve Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In 22204"
What Can I Invest in In 22203 in Arlington County For $300,000?4501 Arlington Blvd #800 is an amazing place in Arlington County, But even so it's not for every buyer. What's important to you?
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:The highest priced residence in the community is listed for $1,450,000. Do you know if 4501 Arlington Blvd #800 is a good value? How many bedrooms do you need? 4501 Arlington Blvd #800 is a 1-bedroom condo. How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas? Continue reading "4501 Arlington Blvd #800, Arlington VA 22203 For Sale"
What Can I Invest in In Arlington For $500,000?
Modest Condo For $515,000 in 22209 in Arlington1530 Key Blvd #332, Arlington VA was recently listed for sale and is advertised for sale for $515,000. So, you may want to mull over this condo (depending upon your budget). But even so, consider that the average living area of homes in the 22209 area is 1,017. Continue reading "1530 Key Blvd #332, Arlington VA 22209 Listed"
This 1 bedroom home in 22201 is asking $525,000. You have several options when attaining a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units. If you're looking for a $525,000 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary property in Arlington, then 3409 Wilson Blvd #413 might be for you.Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Andrew Patton who is a full-time expert on real estate in Arlington. Continue reading "1 Bedroom In Arlington Asking $525,000"