- BellaVista Condos: Is a high-rise condominium complex located between the Pentagon City and Crystal City Metro stations at 1211 S Eads St. Arlington, VA 22202.
- Crystal City: Featuring a dramatic streetscape of office buildings, hotels, high-rise apartment buildings, shops, and restaurants, Crystal City is centered along the stretch of Jefferson Davis Highway (U.S. 1) in Arlington, VA.
- Crystal Gateway Condos: Built in the ’60s and adjacent to Waterford House, this building stands tall with 17 floors that consist of 3-4 condos per floor and a 2 story penthouse.
- Crystal Park Condos: Located near Crystal City Metro station, this high-rise condo community has 179 units and was built in 1984.
- Eclipse Condos: With a great set of amenities that includes a rooftop deck with fantastic views towards the Washington Monument and DC skyline, this two-building condominium complex is located at Four Mile Run in Arlington VA
- Potomac Yards: Just north of Old Town and near the Potomac Yard Shopping Center, this neighborhood consists of newly built and to-be-built townhomes.
- Southampton Condos: Are town-house style condos located in Arlington County between the Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro stations.
How much do homes cost in Arlington?
What types of homes are for sale in Arlington?
How old are homes for sale in Arlington?