Important Real Estate Considerations About 1276 N Wayne St #806 in 22201 in Arlington CountyPrice is the biggest limiter for the majority of shoppers. 1276 N Wayne St #806 is currently available at $469,900. This home has 756 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate approximately $2,252 to our client when they use Stuart Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Stuart Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your price range --- you may want to consider 1276 N Wayne St #806, Arlington VA which is available for $469,900. Continue reading "1276 N Wayne St #806, Arlington VA 22201 Advertised For Sale"
Check Out in the NOVA region 22201 || $600,000Buying real estate in the Arlington area like 1276 N Wayne St #521 is likely to be the single biggest monetary choice most residents of Arlington, Virginia will ever make. Besides, as a local specialist with experience working in Arlington, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong advocate who understands the data and the emotional support most home shoppers want when shopping and purchasing a condo in Arlington County. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional such as Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your worry from the buying process. Continue reading "1276 N Wayne St #521, Arlington VA 22201 Listed For Sale"
How Much Do Penthouses Cost At The Williamsburg in Arlington?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re considering buying a new penthouse such as 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06.
The Arlington Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 89 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,616 sqft. Conversely, 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 has 756 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $481 . Still, 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 is $660 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #507 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #507 is listed for $75,000. On the other hand, 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 30 years. 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 is 30 years old.
$499,000 Listings That Have Sold At The WilliamsburgWhat's your home in the Arlington Area at The Williamsburg worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your residence in the Arlington area for free. Are you considering selling your property at The Williamsburg? If so, it's intelligent to know what homes have sold at The Williamsburg. That data can give a seller a starting point for determining your entry-level penthouse's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your penthouse's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at The Williamsburg:Continue reading "Selling Your Residence At The Williamsburg"
Our family-run tiny real estate company manages property for investors in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Your Rental Home At The Williamsburg In Arlington."