How Much Is A Mid-Sized Residence In Arlington, Virginia?
Here’s some considerations about real estate in 22204 in Arlington County. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1016 S Wayne St #307 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Things About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1009
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1016 S Wayne St #307 is 39 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $485
. Nevertheless, 1016 S Wayne St #307 is $439 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 66 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,513 sqft. But even so, 1016 S Wayne St #307 has 1,422 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1009
is listed for $77,000. Nevertheless, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $3,800,000.
Indeed, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/08/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from Arlington County about residences like 1016 S Wayne St #307.
Continue reading "1016 S Wayne St #307, Arlington Real Estate Update"