Valuable Factors About Listings Listed In Arlington CountyThere are identify s that weigh in a purchaser's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. 1016 S Wayne St #307 will set you back $549,900 if you want to buy in 22204. Alan Clerinx informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to contemplate this residence at 1016 S Wayne St #307 which is selling $549,900. Continue reading "1016 S Wayne St #307, Arlington Real Estate Advisory"
How Much Is A Mid-Sized Residence In Arlington, Virginia?Here’s some considerations about real estate in 22204 in Arlington County. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1016 S Wayne St #307 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Things About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1016 S Wayne St #307 is 39 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $485 . Nevertheless, 1016 S Wayne St #307 is $439 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 66 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,513 sqft. But even so, 1016 S Wayne St #307 has 1,422 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
Penrose in Arlington County is in Arlington. Continue reading "Profile And Aspects About Penrose In Arlington"