Modest Residence For $585,000 in 22206 in Arlington
For most shoppers, the actual amount of living area in a property is important. But, for some home buyers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration Julie Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to really consider 2907 S Dinwiddie St, Arlington VA which is available for $585,000.
Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot Of Real Estate In Arlington?"
2 Bedroom in Fairlington Village For $569,900
Purchasing an end unit townhouse like 2830 S Columbus St for most people is the biggest monetary decision an individual from 22206 in Arlington will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a reliable Realtor, Will Nesbitt knows the informational and emotional support that buyers need when looking for and buying a place. Moreover, there are always dangers in Arlington, Virginia real estate. Conversely, a market savvy real estate pro like Will is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying an end unit townhouse in 22206 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "2830 S Columbus St, Arlington VA 22206 Listed"
$600,000 |-| Arlington VA 22206 - Comparables and Suggestions
Should you lose sleep over purchasing a property like 2854 S Columbus St in the Arlington area?
On the other hand, you could find yourself under contract, but unable to get a loan. Nevertheless, Stuart Nesbitt can help you prepare an offer that contains a financing contingency that will get you out of the purchase with no problems if you can't get the loan. Further, there are always pitfalls in 22206 in Arlington real estate. Conversely, an enthusiastic real estate agent not unlike Stuart is able to guide you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a property in Arlington.
Continue reading "2854 S Columbus St, Arlington VA 22206 Advertised For Sale"
Some Facts About Condos Listed For Sale In The City of Alexandria
If you're considering a place like 2932 S Columbus St #B2, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22206 area.
The City of Alexandria Considerations
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 64 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,512 sqft. But, 2932 S Columbus St #B2 has 711 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $450
. On the other hand, 2932 S Columbus St #B2 is $450 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 2932 S Columbus St #B2 is 74 years old.
In addition, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/12/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the City of Alexandria about condos not unlike 2932 S Columbus St #B2.
Continue reading "2932 S Columbus St #B2, Arlington VA 22206 Advertised For Sale"