Arlington Virginia Advertised For Sale ~ $740,000
Connect with us to learn more about 1000 N Randolph St #503 in 22201 in Arlington County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Things About The Arlington Area
900 N Taylor St #1709
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 35 years. 1000 N Randolph St #503 is 17 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $507
. Still, 1000 N Randolph St #503 is $558 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 65 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,477 sqft. Above all, 1000 N Randolph St #503 has 1,325 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
is the least expensive
home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709
is listed for $80,000. But even so, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $3,800,000.
Indeed, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/23/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Arlington area or for about information about properties like 1000 N Randolph St #503.
Continue reading "1000 N Randolph St #503, Arlington VA 22201 Advertised For Sale"