Surprising Home $499,000 ※ Arlington VA 22202
There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers considering homes like 1211 S Eads St #802 in the Arlington area.
Arlington County Aspects
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 139 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,770 sqft. But, 1211 S Eads St #802 has 1,351 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $487
. But, 1211 S Eads St #802 is $369 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. But, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 38 years. 1211 S Eads St #802 is 33 years old.
Further, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/05/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from Arlington County about homes like 1211 S Eads St #802.
Continue reading "1211 S Eads St #802, Arlington VA 22202 On The Market"
3 Bedroom Condo in 22202 in Arlington County For $850,000
Buying a home such as 1300 Crystal Dr #305s is likely to be the single biggest purchase most Americans will ever make. Besides, as a local specialist with market knowledge about Arlington, Monika Ortiz knows the information and emotional support that home hunters need when finding and purchasing a property in Arlington County. In addition, there are always problems in Arlington County real estate. But, a tenacious Realtor similar to Monika is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a dwelling in 22202 in Arlington County.
Continue reading "1300 Crystal Dr #305s, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Timely info about the real estate market 12/05/2022 in Arlington area
Are you looking for homes available in Arlington area? Nesbitt Realty can guide you find out more about Arlington area real estate. If so, you will possibly be impressed by what is happening in Arlington area real estate. See below for more information about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data
- facts about Arlington real estate
- what's recently sold in the Arlington area
Our agents are happy to serve your Arlington area real estate needs.
Continue reading "Arlington Area Real Estate Facts"
Check Out in Arlington County Virginia 22209 ⁞ ⁞ $2,750,000
So, is 1111 19th St N #2501 the great property for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions.
Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Are you searching for a $2,750,000 3-bedroom home in Arlington?
Can you afford $2,750,000? Is it actually worth $2,887,500 or $2,612,500? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $16,995 on this new home? Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more from your specialist on Arlington County real estate.
Continue reading "1111 19th St N #2501, Arlington Real Estate Update"
What Can I Purchase In 22209 in Arlington County For $650,000?
How Much Does A Modest Condo Cost In 22209 in Arlington?
Stuart Nesbitt tells us at a price of $665,000, 1600 N Oak St #527, Arlington VA is enticing to think about. Above all, consider that the average living area of condos in the Arlington area is 1,773.
Continue reading "1600 N Oak St #527, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
Unique Place $419,000 ⁞ ⁞ Arlington VA 22201
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the Arlington County area if you’re looking at buying a dwelling comparable to 3515 Washington Blvd #102.
The 22201 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 129 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,644 sqft. But even so, 3515 Washington Blvd #102 has 1,100 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $383
. Conversely, 3515 Washington Blvd #102 is $381 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 2100 Langston #431 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 2100 Langston #431 is listed for $1,650. But, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 26 years. 3515 Washington Blvd #102 is 62 years old.
Indeed, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/04/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate information from the 22201 area or for information about condos not unlike 3515 Washington Blvd #102.
Continue reading "3515 Washington Blvd #102, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"
Would You Pay $1,149,000 For A $1,149,000 3-bedroom colonial, dutch-style Interior Unit Townhouse In 22207?
Should you make an offer buy 3834 N Tazewell St? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Nesbitt Realty has to know the answer to a number of questions.
Do you need 2 full baths and 2 half baths? Are you searching for a 3-bedroom Colonial, Dutch-style home in 22207 in Arlington?
Can you afford $1,149,000? Is it actually worth $1,206,450 or $1,091,550? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $7,101 on this dream home? Call Nesbitt Realty
to learn more about how we can save you money on your purchase at 3834 N Tazewell St or anywhere in 22207 in Arlington County.
Continue reading "3834 N Tazewell St, Arlington VA 22207 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway?
Buying a home like 4950 Little Falls Rd will probably be the largest purchase an individual will make in their life. As a matter of fact, as a local ace with extensive real estate know-how about Arlington County, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who recognizes the data and the emotional support most buyers want when identifying and purchasing a place of residence in 22207 in Arlington. Besides, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. But, a real estate ace like Stuart can aid you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a detached home in Arlington.
Continue reading "4950 Little Falls Rd, Arlington VA 22207 For Sale"
1 Bedroom Residence in 22201 in Arlington For $294,900
649 Sqft Condo For $294,900 in 22201 in Arlington County
Monika Ortiz tells us that 1931 N Cleveland St #209, Arlington VA is an intriguing smaller opportunity at $294,900. But even so, compare this to the average square feet (1,768) of properties in the Arlington area to get a sense of today's market.
Continue reading "1931 N Cleveland St #209, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"