5 Bedroom in Ashton Heights For $2,995,777Is it crazy to pay $3,000,000 for a sprawling super luxury detached home like 650 N Jackson St in Arlington? In fact, you might find something you don't like in the Ashton Heights association documents. Conversely, Nesbitt Realty can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the buyer. As a matter of fact, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. However, a real estate ace like Nesbitt can aid you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Arlington County.
Seller is offering a $50,000 credit toward Purchaser's interest rate buydown and extended rate lock, or an equivalent reduction in sales price. HR Developers presents this breathtaking transitional design in the Ashton Heights neighborhood of ... [Read more]$2,995,777 :: 5 BR :: 5 BA :: 1 HB :: 4,147 SQFT :: 650 N Jackson St Arlington 22201 VA :: Ashton Heights ::
About The Same Size As 650 N Jackson St In Arlington County?All the properties in this table are approximately the same living area as 650 N Jackson St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 650 N Jackson St in Arlington County? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a property seeker can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Arlington County and the area near and inside the Beltway. How can we help?
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington County For Around $2,995,777?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 650 N Jackson St? The table below shows the sizes of other sprawling properties now available in Arlington County. All of these homes cost circa as much as 650 N Jackson St.
For Sale In Arlington With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many residences selling for close to $2,995,777 have a garage in Arlington.
|Property has a garage||2 Active|
Arlington Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 650 N Jackson St in ArlingtonWhat is more, Nesbitt Realty can find the property of your dreams in 22201. In this community, homes are typically 87 years old. 650 N Jackson St will set you back $2,995,777 if you want to buy in Arlington. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014.
Compare 650 N Jackson St ToNesbitt Realty can advise you, if you would like to find out more about 650 N Jackson St or any of the detached homes below. Further, if needed, Nesbitt can provide details and more information.
- $2,999,999: 6638 Langdon Ct, McLean, VA 22101 | Braewood | Comparables |
- $2,999,900: 3166 18th N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Village | Comparables |
- $2,999,900: 1052 Balls Hill Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Langley Manor | Comparables |
- $2,995,000: 1441 Oakview Drive, McLean, VA 22101 | Brookhaven | Comparables |
- $2,999,900: 1915 Massachusetts Ave, McLean, VA 22101 | Franklin Park | Comparables |
- $3,000,000: 1205 Crest Ln, McLean, VA 22101 | Eagle Acres | Comparables |
- $2,999,000: 609 Rivercrest Dr, McLean, VA 22101 | River Oaks | Comparables |
- $2,950,000: 1456 Wasp Ln, McLean, VA 22101 | Broyhills McLean Estates | Comparables |
- $2,995,000: 6831 Churchill Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Beverly Manor | Comparables |