How Much Do Penthouses Cost At The Williamsburg in Arlington?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re considering buying a new penthouse such as 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06.
The Arlington Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 89 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,616 sqft. Conversely, 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 has 756 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $481 . Still, 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 is $660 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #507 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #507 is listed for $75,000. On the other hand, 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 30 years. 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 is 30 years old.
RARE! One bedroom, PENTHOUSE! Blue sky, tree lined and panoramic views for miles on your charming outdoor balcony. Perfect for al fresco dining, entertaining friends or taking in the fresh air / sunshine. This unique PH has been tastefully up ... [Read more]$499,000 /// 1 BR /// 1 BA /// 0 HB /// 756 SQFT /// 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 Arlington 22201 VA /// The Williamsburg ///
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Arlington?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $499,000 in Arlington, there are only so many selections to choose from. The selections are shown on the chart below.
|Traditional, Contemporary||1 Active|
|Colonial, Traditional||1 Active|