If you have questions about 4501 Arlington Blvd #718, or the real estate market in Arlington County, email Julie Nesbitt today. If you are chasing a small small affordable condo, your selections might be limited right now. 4501 Arlington Blvd #718 might be the best option for you, but we have a few more ideas below. Continue reading "Surprising Ideas For Purchasers Dreaming About A Small Affordable Condo"
I am a friendly licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. 1300 Crystal Dr #1510s is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. Continue reading "Locating The Great Condominium In 22202 In Arlington County?"
D.C.-based Hoffman & Associates, co-developer of Phase 1 and 2 of the massive The Wharf development on D.C.’s Southwest Waterfront, is crossing the Potomac with plans for residential development in Ballston. Hoffman & Associates has partnered with Arlington-based developer Snell Properties for a multi-family project at 4600 Fairfax Drive that will include more than 500 apartments and townhomes. Continue reading "Ballston Residential Community Planned By Wharf Co-Developer"
Are you searching for a property manager for your rental in 22202? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Manages Homes Like Yours At The Cavendish"
Reflecting on Properties At Lancaster? Look at This Condo.Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22204 in Arlington area? Monika Ortiz can assist you with a condo like 1830 Columbia Pike #505, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The Arlington Area Points
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 97 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,571 sqft. On the other hand, 1830 Columbia Pike #505 has 1,055 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $478 . But, 1830 Columbia Pike #505 is $303 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 2026 Key Blvd #640 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 2026 Key Blvd #640 is listed for $30,911. In contrast, 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 2545 N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 29 years. 1830 Columbia Pike #505 is 57 years old.
If you are chasing a surprising large property in Arlington County, 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #602 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only large property in Arlington County you'll want to contemplate in Arlington, Virginia. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more from a knowledgeable specialist on 22202 in Arlington County real estate. This large condo listed at 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #602 now might be something to mull over for you. Continue reading "Discovering A Large Property In Arlington County In 22202"
Want to purchase your own home? Fantastic. Please rely on a professional like Julie Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "State Department Home Buyers Can Save $1,769 On A Condo Like 1530 Key Blvd #517"