- Collect the rents. Put the rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to the landlord and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests, late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary, we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in, at the time of move-out, and from time-to-time during tenancy.
Market ValuesContact us for an accurate assessment of your property's value at The Waterview. Currently for rent at The Waterview If you need a renter at The Waterview, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Focus
The Residences at Waterview is a stunning contemporary style building overlooking the Potomac River in Rosslyn and designed by internationally renowned architects Pei Cobb Freed & Partners. The recipient of numerous design awards over the ... [Read more]
Recent Sales at The Waterview
Price Adjustment-Gorgeous views of the Potomac River, DC Monuments, and Memorial Bridge. Residency 2504 is a highly desirable corner unit with 2 different magnificent views. This luxurious 2 bed, 2.5 bath contemporary unit offers a 5 star ... [Read more]SOLD!