- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- The highest priced condominium at Arc 3409 is listed for $525,000. Do you know if 3409 Wilson Blvd #703 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How many baths do you need? 3409 Wilson Blvd #703 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 3409 Wilson Blvd #703 has 0 half baths.
If you don't know me, my name is Julie Nesbitt. I like 3409 Wilson Blvd #703. This condo at Arc 3409 in Arlington looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. I'll mention just a few of your many options: