Just Listed in Arlington$275,000 || Home At Lyon Village || 22201
Everything built by man requires some maintenance at some point.Even so-called maintenance-free homes require some attention. So when making the transition from renting to buying, one aspect of home ownership that must be considered carefully is maintenance. Renters enjoy few advantages over buyers, but one benefit of renting is that in most cases renters needn't worry about the expense of maintaining a property. Many first time buyers aren't ready to take on the hassles and expenses of yard work, gutter cleaning, painting and so on, and for this reason condos are a viable and interesting alternative.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 759 sqft
Added: 10/07/21, Last Updated: 10/08/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2005660
Subdivision: Lyon Village<!--
List Price: 275000.00-->
- Lyon Village is conveniently located with the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- The most common heating system at Lyon Village is forced air.
- The average living area at Lyon Village is 1,876 sqft.
- Residents of Lyon Village enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The most common cooling system at Lyon Village is central a/c.
- Condos at Lyon Village are 81 years old and were built in 1940.