- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Crystal Park? Here's what has Recently sold at Crystal Park.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Crystal Park is 983.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the community around Crystal Park.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1805 Crystal #1101s is served by Oakridge Elementary School and .
I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22202. 1805 Crystal #1101s is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Arlington County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. Let's take a moment to figure out your requirements so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a choice 2-bedroom home in Arlington County is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Arlington? Have you thought about: