About This Featured 2 Bedroom Condo in The Phoenix Condominiums$645,000 || Condominium At The Phoenix Condominiums || 22201
Spacious 2 bedroom unit in the sought-after Phoenix Condo! Located right in the heart of Clarendon, just steps from the Metro, shops, and dining. This unit has an open layout with breakfast bar off the kitchen, a family room large enough for a ... [Read more]
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,050 sqft
Added: 10/14/21, Last Updated: 10/14/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2000465
Subdivision: The Phoenix Condominiums<!--
List Price: 645000.00-->
About The Phoenix Condominiums
- Residents of The Phoenix Condominiums enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Condos at The Phoenix Condominiums are 14 years old and were built in 2007.
- The average living area at The Phoenix Condominiums is 1,050 sqft.
- 1020 N Highland St #401 is the most expensive property for sale at The Phoenix Condominiums and 1020 N Highland St #401 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- None of the condos currently on the market at The Phoenix Condominiums have garage parking.
- The most common cooling system at The Phoenix Condominiums is central a/c.