$300,000 :-: Arlington VA 22202 - Comparables and Suggestions1300 Army Navy Dr #204 is an Intriguing 1-bedroom condo in Arlington, Virginia, On the other hand it's not for every buyer. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air. Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement. Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at section is natural gas.
HUGE 900 sqft 1 BR/1 BA with balcony in a park-like setting, moments from Pentagon City Metro station. This move-in ready unit has it all: fully redone kitchen, bath, floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows; beautiful, modern finishes; crown ... [Read more]$299,500 :-: 1 BR :-: 1 BA :-: 0 HB :-: Arlington Virginia
About The Same Size As 1300 Army Navy Dr #204?All the condos in this table are roughly the same living area as 1300 Army Navy Dr #204. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1300 Army Navy Dr #204 in Northern Virginia? In addition, by comparing similarly sized properties, a shopper can know the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Falls Church||23 Active|
|Front Royal||15 Active|
|Stephens City||5 Active|
|Manassas Park||4 Active|
|New Market||4 Active|
|Cross Junction||1 Active|
|Chester Gap||1 Active|
|Clear Brook||1 Active|
Price: $299,500 : 1300 Army Navy Dr #204, Arlington, VA 22202 || Beds: 1 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 900 || Days On Market: 1 || || Horizon House || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,030 || MLS: VAAR2006248
HUGE 900 sqft 1 BR/1 BA with balcony in a park-like setting, moments from Pentagon City Metro station. This move-in ready unit has it all: fully redone kitchen, bath, floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows; beautiful, modern finishes; crown ... [Read more]
Arlington Home Buying Pointers
Monika's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 1300 Army Navy Dr #204 in ArlingtonCompare this condo at 1300 Army Navy Dr #204 to others in 22202 to understand what $300,000 can buy in this area. Find the Realtor in Arlington that can save you money! Very few Realtors rebate money to buyers. But, Nesbitt Realty will rebate $1,030 to you when you purchase at 1300 Army Navy Dr #204. That's real money that comes to you the shopper when you use Monika Ortiz. Most of the condos in Horizon House were built in 1965. Most of the residences in Arlington County were built in 1986. Monika Ortiz keeps cool because Monika has been there before so she knows how to navigate the Arlington County real estate market.
More Listings Comparable To 1300 Army Navy Dr #204Monika Ortiz can help you, if you would like to tour 1300 Army Navy Dr #204 or any of the homes below. Furthermore, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $310,000: 3111 Martha Custis Dr, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Park Fairfax | Comparables |
- $329,500: 1724 Lake Shore Crest Dr #33, Reston, VA 20190 | Edgewater At Town Center | Comparables |
- $325,000: 3600 S Glebe Rd #231w, Arlington, VA 22202 | Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables |
- $325,000: 805 N Howard St #121, Alexandria, VA 22304 | The Plaza | Comparables |
- $299,900: 2912 Kings Chapel Rd #5, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Yorktowne Square | Comparables |
- $289,000: 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #433, Vienna, VA 22181 | Acadia | Comparables |
- $339,999: 13149 Marcey Creek Rd #13149, Herndon, VA 20171 | Fox Mill Station | Comparables |
- $254,900: 7807 Dassett Ct #302, Annandale, VA 22003 | Heritage Court | Comparables |
- $344,999: 101 Skyhill Rd #102, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Seminary Walk | Comparables |
- $319,000: 8311-C Bluebird Way #8311c, Lorton, VA 22079 | Highland At Gunston Corner | Comparables |