$600,000 |-| Arlington VA 22209 - Comparables and SuggestionsDo you know all there is to know about 1600 N Oak St #525?
The 22209 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22209 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22209 area is 976 sqft. But, 1600 N Oak St #525 has 1,205 sqft of living area.
- The 22209 Area has an average price per square foot of $512 . But even so, 1600 N Oak St #525 is $519 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22209 area?
- 1111 Arlington Blvd #113 is the least expensive home in the 22209 area. 1111 Arlington Blvd #113 is listed for $100,000. But, 1881 N Nash St #2311 is the highest-priced home in the 22209 area. 1881 N Nash St #2311 is asking $3,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22209 area is 66 years. 1600 N Oak St #525 is 34 years old.
Welcome to The Belvedere #525! This floor plan tops out at over 1,200 square feet and offers tremendous value as it features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open kitchen, a separate dining area and a sunroom with treetop views. The condo has ... [Read more]$624,900 |-| 2 BR |-| 2 BA |-| 0 HB |-| Arlington
About The Same Size As 1600 N Oak St #525?All the places in this table are about the same living area as 1600 N Oak St #525. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1600 N Oak St #525 in Arlington? Furthermore, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Arlington. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate. Check the status on 1600 N Oak St #525 |-| Belvedere |-| Arlington |-| 22209 |-|
Arlington Home Buying Tips
Alain's advice of the day for buyers looking at 1600 N Oak St #525 in ArlingtonAs Alan Clerinx’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. Besides, the first obligation of duty for every Nesbitt Realty agent is to you, the client. This real estate is available at 1600 N Oak St #525 for an asking price of $624,900. The median age of properties in Arlington is 35 years old. It's important to have a concerned, but objective, third party like Alan Clerinx help you stay focused on the issues most important to you. Alan Clerinx's desire is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
Comparable In Price To 1600 N Oak St #525Alan Clerinx can aid you, if you would like to visit 1600 N Oak St #525 or any of the homes below. Actually, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
Home size: 1,506 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Metro West
Property Type: Condo for Sale
Last Updated: 09/21/2021