- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- How important is it that you stay in 22204? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do public schools matter to you? 5111 8th Rd S #411 is served by Carlin Springs Elementary School and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Stuart N. is a local real estate agent and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in Arlington. 5111 8th Rd S #411 is an unique and interesting $165,950 2-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Arlington County, but it's not for every buyer. Let's take a moment to settle your priorities so that you can realistically figure if buying an affordable 2-bedroom condominium in Arlington is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? Can you afford $165,950? Or is your budget closer to $115,950? If you can afford $215,950, should you pay $215,950?