$650,000 -|- Arlington VA 22202 - Comparables and SuggestionsShould you make an offer purchase 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406? Possibly. Can you afford $629,900? Is it actually worth $651,000 or $599,000? Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom Contemporary-style dwelling in Arlington? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,563 on this condo purchase? Andrew Patton can provide more information about 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Andrew Patton to learn more.
Very spacious 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath condo in the ultra-luxurious Representative condominium in National Landing. 0.4 miles from Amazon HQ2 and a 10-minute walk or less to Pentagon City Metro, Fashion Centre Mall, multiple playgrounds (including ... [Read more]$629,900 -|- 2 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 1 HB -|- Arlington VA
Neighborhoods In Arlington With Similarly Sized HomesAll the communities in this table have properties on the market which are close to the same living area as 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a number of communities, a home shopper can fully comprehend what is indeed available in Arlington. Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
For Sale In Arlington County With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many homes listed for circa $629,900 have a garage in Arlington County. Full listing of 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406 -|- The Representative -|- Arlington -|- 22202 -|-
Arlington Home Buying Tips
Andrew's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406 in ArlingtonCompare this condo at 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406 to others in 22202 to understand what $650,000 can buy in this area. Your Realtor is your Sherpa, your guide that will lead you to the summit: your new home purchase. Accordingly, find an experienced agent like Andrew Patton who lives and breathes Arlington County real estate. What is more, find a sensible agent like Andrew who has been there before and who knows where the pass is and where the pitfalls are. In this community, properties are typically 45 years old. Andrew Patton is experienced, meticulous and incredibly responsive for buyers in Arlington County.
Comparable In Price To 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406Andrew Patton can guide you, if you would like to learn more about 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #406 or any of the properties below. In fact, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $638,000: 3800 Fairfax Dr #1311, Arlington, VA 22203 | Tower Villas | Comparables |
- $645,000: 2200 N Westmoreland St #220, Arlington, VA 22213 | Westlee | Comparables |
- $624,500: 1016 S Wayne St #307, Arlington, VA 22204 | Penrose | Comparables |
- $699,000: 1021 N Garfield St #242, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon 1021 | Comparables |
- $675,000: 828 Slaters Ln #203, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables |
- $619,000: 900 N Stafford St #905, Arlington, VA 22203 | Alta Vista | Comparables |
- $639,000: 11990 Market St #413, Reston, VA 20190 | Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $645,000: 2151 Jamieson Ave #601, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers | Comparables |
- $675,000: 1800 Old Meadow Rd #305, McLean, VA 22102 | Regency At McLean | Comparables |