Nesbitt can help you find a super luxury property in 22209If you’re shopping places to buy in 22209 in Arlington we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 1201 N Nash St #202. As might be expected, Will Nesbitt is a solid Realtor who knows super luxury property in 22209 real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The 22209 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22209 area is 92 days.
- The average living area in the 22209 area is 1,009 sqft. But, 1201 N Nash St #202 has 2,068 sqft of living area.
- The 22209 Area has an average price per square foot of $355 . On the other hand, 1201 N Nash St #202 is $619 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22209 area?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in the 22209 area. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. On the other hand, 1881 N Nash St #2311 is the highest-priced home in the 22209 area. 1881 N Nash St #2311 is asking $3,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22209 area is 66 years. 1201 N Nash St #202 is 19 years old.
This is a rare opportunity to own a very spacious condo in Memorial Overlook. It has new carpeting and is freshly painted. The kitchen is top of the line with a butlers pantry bar and wine cooler and a breakfast bar looking onto the ... [Read more]
Looking for a super luxury property in 22209? Take a peek at these choices.
- $1,325,000: 1881 N Nash St #1001, Arlington, VA 22209 | Turnberry Tower | Comparables |
- $1,289,900: 312 S Washington St #2, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,238,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1107, McLean, VA 22102 | Boro | Comparables |
- $1,322,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1306, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |