- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Taft Towers
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Taft Towers is natural gas.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- The highest priced condo at Taft Towers is listed for $371,905. Do you know if 1210 N Taft St #606 is a good value?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1210 N Taft St #606 is served by Arlington Science Focus Elementary School and .
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! 1210 N Taft St #606 is an unique and interesting $339,500 1-bedroom condo in 22201 in Arlington, but it's not for every buyer. My expectation with this post is to help you figure out yourneeds, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: