- How many baths do you need? 1301 N Courthouse Rd #606 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 1301 N Courthouse Rd #606 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Woodbury Heights is 885.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I'm a local real estate agent specializing condos in 22201. I see a lot to like about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #606 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $618,800 condo in Arlington County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams. My dream in this post is to help you conclude your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22201 in Arlington County. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22201. Can you afford $618,800? Or is your budget closer to $568,800? If you can afford $668,800, should you pay $668,800?