- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Hawthorn? Here's what has Recently sold at Hawthorn.
- The highest priced condominium at Hawthorn is listed for $749,990. Do you know if 820 N Pollard St #309 is a good value?
- Homes around 820 N Pollard St #309 were built around 2006. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I like 820 N Pollard St #309. This condo at Hawthorn in Arlington County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to pause to help you conclude exactly what your desires are on your purchase. You have a lot of condo options in Arlington. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.