- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Eastview At Ballston is 738.
- Homes around 1001 N Randolph St #105 were built around 2005. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Similarly PricedNothing found
Looking for room to grow? Give me a call 571-398 7061.