- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the enclave around Clarendon 1021.
- Do you need a garage? One quarter of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in Arlington County. I like 1021 N Garfield St #206. This condominium in Arlington, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My desire with this article is to help you figure out yourdesires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Can you afford $450,000? Or is your budget closer to $400,000? If you can afford $500,000, should you pay $500,000?