- Do you need a garage? One third of the residences in this condominium community have a garage.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Eastview At Ballston.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Eastview At Ballston is 693.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Do you know Andrew Patton? Andrew Patton is a responsive Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22201 in Arlington, Virginia. I'd like to say that this condo in Arlington, Virginia is a great purchase for $385,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to pause to help you think through exactly what your hopes are on your purchase of real estate. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. There are many options to think about. For example: