I am Alan Clerinx
. 5300 Columbia Pike #706 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Arlington County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically think about if buying a mid 20th-century condo in Arlington County is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22204. How many bathrooms do you need? 5300 Columbia Pike #706 has 2. What about half-baths? 5300 Columbia Pike #706 has 0.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 5300 Columbia Pike #706 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 5300 Columbia Pike #706 has 0 half baths.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5300 Columbia Pike #706 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- How important is it that you stay in 22204? Have you considered neighboring areas?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. My desire is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
On the fence about buying a home? Let’s talk.