- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do public schools matter to you? 3600 S Glebe Rd #220w is served by Oakridge Elementary School and .
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Do you need a garage? of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Eclipse On Center Park is 902.
Do you know Stuart? 3600 S Glebe Rd #220w is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $625,000 2-bedroom 2-baths home in Arlington, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My objective with this article is to help you conclude your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: