A new outdoor market is coming to Crystal City this spring in partnership with JBG Smith Properties (NYSE: JBGS) and the National Landing Business Improvement District. National Landing Market launches May 15 at 220 20th St. South in a parking lot behind the building. Named for the collective designation given to Crystal City, Pentagon City, and parts of Alexandria by local officials as part of their pitch to lure Amazon’s new headquarters, the market will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Saturday until July 31.According to bizjournals.com, "The market comes from DCBB Productions, which also put on the “Below Zero” market at Dupont Underground before the pandemic hit in 2020. The Arlington market will include vendors selling vintage clothing, artwork, antiques, crafts, and fresh food. Starting in June, the market also plans to have craft brewery and winery vendors, according to David Ross of DCBB." As per bizjournals.com, "Vendors lined up for the first scheduled market include:
- Anyana Murthy, a George Washington University student, and painter who began pursuing her artwork after she had an internship canceled due to the pandemic
- Capital Vintage, which sells T-shirts and hats, especially sports-themed items, from the 1980s through the early 2000s
- Fast Snail, which sells greeting cards and other stationery
- Future of What, a Richmond company that sells vintage clothing
- Thirakul Designs, a clothing design company from a Northern Virginia native Nina Thirakul that makes vintage-inspired dresses and other items, as well as coordinating dog clothes
- Scuttlebutt BakeShop, a local woman-owned bakery that makes nautical-themed cookies"
Properties in Waterford House
Beds: 1 / Baths: 1 full baths / Living Area: 935 sqft
Oversized 1BR/1BA Condo in Luxury Building! Located in the heart of National Landing near future...