I'm a local real estate professional specializing condominiums in 22209. I like 1200 N Nash St #240. This condo in Arlington looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this real estate review is to help you study your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
A few of your options include:
- Residents at Prospect House enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 1200 N Nash St #240 were built around 1980. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 1200 N Nash St #240 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 1200 N Nash St #106.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities. I specialize in military relocation. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.