Monika Ortiz is a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in Arlington County. 1730 Arlington Blvd #507 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Arlington, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
I'd like to chat about your essentials so that you can realistically work out if purchasing a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22209 is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22209. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1730 Arlington Blvd #507 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- The highest priced condominium at Weldon is listed for $315,000. Do you know if 1730 Arlington Blvd #507 is a good value?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington