Andrew Patton works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too. Andrew is a knowledgeable Realtor working every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. 2001 15th St N #1207 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I'd love to hesitate to assist you to think about exactly what your expectations are on your condo purchase in Arlington, Virginia. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the area, like 2001 15th St N #1207 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 2001 15th St N #1207.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Odyssey is 1,893.
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
What Subdivisions In 22201 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|None Available||1 Active|
|Virginia Square||1 Active|