Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Julie Nesbitt. I'm a full-time real estate pro specializing homes in 22201 in Arlington. There's a lot to like about this condo in Arlington County . But is it the right home for you?
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Arlington County.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your real estate purchase. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Have you thought about:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the area around Station Square.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1201 N Garfield St #909 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 1220 N Fillmore St #503.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Julie Nesbitt at (703)765-0300. I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt. This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.