Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. 4141 N Henderson Rd #309 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $314,000 condo in Arlington. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include:
- The highest priced condo at Hyde Park is listed for $520,000. Do you know if 4141 N Henderson Rd #309 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hyde Park is 914.