- The highest priced condo at Hyde Park is listed for $520,000. Do you know if 4141 N Henderson Rd #309 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hyde Park is 914.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. 4141 N Henderson Rd #309 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $314,000 condo in Arlington. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include: