- How many bedrooms do you need? 888 N Quincy St #1807 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Homes around 888 N Quincy St #1807 were built around 2008. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- The highest priced condo at Residences At Liberty Center is listed for $475,000. Do you know if 888 N Quincy St #1807 is a good value?
Similarly PricedNothing found
Properties in Local Real Estate
Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Garden Style End Unit Condo, Completely updated in last few years. You have Beautiful Entry with Seating area in Front and Back yard. Kitchen has granite countertop with all stainless steel appliances, 2 new renovated baths. New Paint throughout the house. Gorgeous wood floors, with 2 private patios. Track lighting, Close to new metro, Weihle Ave and Reston Town Center, public Golf Course, shopping, and all conveniences . Please take off your shoes or wear shoes covers. There is no sign at the property, just follow the directions as written here.
Modern condo living defined! Spacious unit, modern touches, great amenities, convenience, proximity! One of the largest 1 bed/ 1 bath units in all of 1021 Clarendon with a walk score of 96. Floor-to-ceiling windows with lots of natural light, overlooking courtyard. Large open floor plan. Storage unit just down hall, and assigned garage space. Rooftop pool with grilling/picnic areas, gym, party room, meeting room, 24 hour concierge. Large bedroom with ceiling fan, spacious walk-in closet. Hardwood floors throughout living/dining area, granite counters, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances. Washer/dryer in unit. Freshly painted, move-in ready! Custom black out shades in living room & curtains in bedroom convey. Condo fee of $393 per month includes assigned garage parking space, water/sewer, trash/recycling in addition to common areas and exterior maintenance, and all amenities. Located in the heart of Clarendon just steps from the metro station, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and many restaurants!
Charming Brick Two Level, Two Bedroom Townhouse Style Condo, Laminated Wood Flooring in Main Level, New Carpet in Upper Level and Stairs, Granite Countertops, New Stainless Steel Appliances, Fresh Paint, Private Patio Area, Outdoor Rec Area w/Play Equipment, Exercise Room and Pool, Walking Distance to Grocery, Shopping & Restaurants, Close to Fair Oaks & Fair Lakes, Bus connecting to Metro, GMU, and easy access to Rt. 29, 50 & I66.