I think 1600 N Oak St #418 is a very interestingdwelling in 22209 in Arlington . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal in this informational post is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. There are many options to think about. For example:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1600 N Oak St #418 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- Homes around 1600 N Oak St #418 were built around 1987. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 1600 N Oak St #418 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1600 N Oak St #1704.
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements? I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.