Do you know Andrew Patton? Andrew Patton is a full-time, good Realtor and works hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia.
2030 N Adams St #404 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Andrew is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22201 in Arlington. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's pause to determine your preferences so that you can realistically settle if
buying a 1-bedroom 1-baths Unit/Flat-style condo in Arlington is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22201.
Have you thought about:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is wall unit.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condominium community have a garage.
- Homes around 2030 N Adams St #404 were built around 1964. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 2030 N Adams St #404 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 2030 N Adams St #404.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||9 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||8 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||7 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||12 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||17 Active|
Our small business gets big results.