1600 N Oak St #1704 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Arlington. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
Let's pause to think through your requirements so that you can realistically think about whether purchasing a late 20th-century condo in Arlington, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Have you thought about:
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Belvedere Condominium.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 1600 N Oak St #1704 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1600 N Oak St #1704 has 0 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Belvedere Condominium offer additional benefits from this community..
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
Contact Alan Clerinx today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your dwelling's priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals in Arlington County.