Are you reflecting on the thought of buying in Arlington County?
Tempting 1 Bedroom Condo For Sale in 22204 in Arlington County
FANTASTIC 1 Bedroom + Den condo with incredible views in Arlington. Beautifully maintained, this spacious condo has floor-to-ceiling windows for plenty of natural light and a private balcony, large enough for a table and chairs. The Den off the … [Read more]
Before deciding to purchase a condominium, it is important to do your research into both the legal and practical aspects of owning a condominium. As with any home purchase, location, size and price are important. With a condominium you’ll also want to understand the ownership scheme. This type of information is found in the “condo docs” or condominium documents.
The Commonwealth of Virginia requires condo doc disclosure before any purchase contract is finalized. The condo docs will contain detailed information on the ownership and property rights of the condo and its owners. The rules of the homeowners association are generally explained in the condo docs in plain English (and not in legal jargon)? It’s important to read the condo documents to understand the annual maintenance and upkeep fees, as well as to obtain a full understanding of exactly how much control the association have over the regulation of the property?
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 856 sqft
Added: 03/19/21, Last Updated: 03/19/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR177770
Subdivision: The Brittany
List Price: 299000.00
About this Condominium
- Two thirds of the condos currently on the market at The Brittany have garage parking.
- The average living area at The Brittany is 961 sqft.
- Condos at The Brittany are 16 years old and were built in 2005.
- 4500 S Four Mile Run Dr #615 is the most expensive property for sale at The Brittany and 4500 S Four Mile Run Dr #917 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 7 days.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.