- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 1200 N Nash St #228 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1200 N Nash St #106.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this property community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Prospect House is natural gas.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Prospect House.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 1200 N Nash St #228 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom condo in 22209. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22209. I'll mention just a few of your many options: