Alan Clerinx is a local licensed real estate adviser and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in Arlington.
There's a lot to like about this condominium in 22201 in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Let's slow down to study your priorities so that you can realistically resolve if
purchasing a $700,000 2-bedroom 2-baths place of residence in 22201 in Arlington County is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22201. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Homes around 1205 N Garfield St #708 were built around 2006. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 1201 N Garfield St #909 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 1205 N Garfield St #910.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you need a garage? More than one quarter of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1205 N Garfield St #708 is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Francis Scott Key Elementary Schools and .
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Station Square||3 Active|
|Dominion Heights||1 Active|
|Tower Villas||1 Active|
|Arc 3409||1 Active|
|Residences At Station Square||1 Active|
|Belvedere Condominium||1 Active|
|Laurel Mews||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.