I like 3625 10th St N #205. This condominium in Arlington County Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically conclude whether purchasing a $799,900 2-bedroom condominium in 22201 in Arlington County is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you need a garage? All of the homes in this home community have a garage.
- Do you care about amenities? Residences at Monroe At Virginia Square offer additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Monroe At Virginia Square
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Monroe At Virginia Square? Here's what has Recently sold at Monroe At Virginia Square.
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22201 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Monroe At Virginia Square||1 Active|
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent. Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. Nesbitt Realty's goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.