I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22201.
I think 1001 N Randolph St #105 is a very interestingcondominium in Arlington, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's take a moment to resolve your preferences so that you can realistically resolve whether buying a millennial 1-bedroom residence in Arlington County is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Eastview At Ballston is natural gas.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. We want what’s best for the client. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.