Hello, I'm Stuart Nesbitt! I am a proactive real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. There's a lot to like about this home in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
Let's hesitate to sort through your needs so that you can realistically figure out if buying a $495,000 1-bedroom unit in Arlington County is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
Can you afford $495,000? Or is your budget closer to $445,000? If you can afford $545,000, should you pay $545,000?
- The highest priced condominium at Ballston is listed for $1,975,000. Do you know if 851 N Glebe Rd #206 is a good value?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 851 N Glebe Rd #206 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Ballston.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.