Alan Clerinx is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing residences in 22203. 3830 9th St N #408w is a delightful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream in this informational post is to help you study your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Arlington? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Lexington Square is 702.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lexington Square is natural gas.
- Do public schools matter to you? 3830 9th St N #408w is served by Ashlawn Elementary School and .
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Lexington Square
I'd love to chat about your property priorities. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Westview At Ballston||5 Active|
|Lexington Square||2 Active|
|Fairlington Villages||2 Active|
|Eastview At Ballston||2 Active|
|Wilson Boulevard||2 Active|
|Colonial Village||1 Active|
|Dominion Heights||1 Active|
|Wentworth Place||1 Active|
|Fairlington Village||1 Active|
|The Arlington||1 Active|
|Ballston 880||1 Active|
|Woodbury Heights||1 Active|
|Eclipse On Center Park||1 Active|
|Alta Vista Condo||1 Active|
|Rosslyn Heights||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22203?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.